World of Tomorrow’s Emilies aren’t quite people . . . They’re one person split in two, and this blurs the line between Self and Other into nonexistence.
Opportunities for our Teens
St Rita's Ladies: High School ladies, we'll be gathering again in late April and May to join together in conversations, laughter and prayer. We'll be celebrating that we are women made in the image and likeness of God and discuss some amazing ways we can honor that gift. We Start Wed, April 24th at 7pm. Hope you join us and bring friends! Unisa Felas Ri Black booties sale
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|Colour:||Black (Black Struct. 006)||MPN:||1-1-25242-28|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||4 UK||UPC:||Does not apply|
Mission Outreach Fundraiser
The MISSION OUTREACH COMMITTEE will be selling $25.00 Gertens Plant Cards again this year. No need to pre-order. They can be purchased in the office starting Monday, April 22nd, and after masses on the weekends of April 27/28, May 4/5 and May 18/19. Great for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthday’s, and shower gifts!
Catholic Services Appeal Foundation
February 23 & 24th will be the Catholic Services Appeal. Find out more about this archdiocesan ministry by clicking the image.
Tuesday: 8:30 am
Wednesday: 8:30 am
Thursday: 8 am Communion Service, 4:00 pm Mass
Friday: 8:30 am
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Reconciliation: 4 pm Saturday or by appointment - call the Parish Office
Eucharistic Adoration: Thursdays 8:30 am-4 pm
Friday 8 am-Noon
Note: The parish office is closed on weekends.
From the Archdiocese
Anyone wishing to serve as a volunteer in any parish event or function, who may come in contact with youth or vulnerable adults, must first complete the "Essential Three" components required by the archdiocese: Virtus training, a background check, and a signed code of conduct. Call the parish office for more information.
- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Legion Lo Boots Black (Leather Box Black) 4 UK
- Men's Big Block Black Alligator shoes by Maury Collection,size 13 pre-owned
- NEW BALANCE MD575EBB RUNNING SNEAKER blueE BLACK SZ 8 DAMAGED DISPLAY
- Nike Men's Roshe One Grey Calypso 511881-013 Sz 8 10
- River Island Womens UK Size 6 Brown Leather Winter Boots
- SEBAGO SCHUHWERK MANN LOAFER LEDER brown - 59CC
- Vans Old Skool (Suiting) Evening Sand Gr. 8.5 41
- Via Spiga, Deportivos de Moda womenes, size 38.5 EU 7.5US
- Vintage Men's Doc Marten's Dr Martens (UK Size 4) Work Safety Steel Toe 6 eye UK
- Superga Women's 2750 Linenfruitw Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Ted Baker Women's Larmiar Ballet shoes
Victim Assistance Hotline: 651-291-4497
If you or anyone you know has been the victim of abuse by clergy or any employee of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, your first call should be to local law enforcement authorities. Then please call the number above to report the abuse.